BANK INTERNASIONAL INDONESIA, PT Regulatory Reporting Manager (RRM)
* To review and prepare the Published Financial Statements based on Bank Indonesia regulation.
* To review LBU (Laporan Bank Umum) from subsidiaries.
* To review Risk Consolidated Financial Statements based on Bank Indonesia regulation.
* To review and prepare the Long Form Financial Statements based on Bapepam regulation
* To liaise with other division/business unit/external parties in obtaining or collecting data/information regarding with the preparation of Financial Statements or regarding with Corporation Actions.
* Male/Female, max age 30 years old.
* Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university with GPA > 3
* Minimum 2-years experience in banking reporting, preferable has experience in Accountant Public min 2-years
* Good understanding in banking reporting and regulatory reporting
* Good interpersonal and communication skill
* Strong leadership ability, excellent analytical thinking and can work with team
* Fluent in English speaking and written
How to Apply
Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume together with current photograph indicating RRM in the subject line not later than October 12, 2010 to:
Info Lowongan Kerja Lainnya :
Untuk Berlangganan Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru....