Sony Electronics (Singapore) Pte Ltd, established on 1 October 1999, the business activities of Sony Electronics (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. comprises engineering and manufacturing, sales and marketing,
logistics and information systems. Energy Technology Singapore, started operations in August 2008, this is Singapore’s first and only lithium ion polymer battery manufacturing plant. This highly automated plant will utilize cutting-edge equipment and technologies to manufacture lithium ion polymer batteries for use in cellular phones.
Engineer (Cell Technology)Singapore – Tuas
- Project Management
- Conduct VACD and Engineering evaluation
- To support analysis works
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Material Science Engineering
- Experience in battery technology will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Procurement EngineerSingapore – Tuas
- Sourcing of electrical / electronics, mechanical and molding parts.
- Handle price negotiation and CD / VA / PLP activities.
- Conduct vendor qualification audit and part approval.
- To meet cost and delivery.
- To procure Parts for New Model Introduction.
- To ensure sufficient Parts for Production but still within logical inventory level.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least 2 -3 years relevant experience in leading a team of Engineers to perform sourcing and procuring of devices and set assembly, molding/precision parts.
- Knowledge of regional vendors supply base in S.E.A. and China.
- Strong vendors’ base with good experience in materials cost down/value-added activities.
- A dynamic, self-motivated and independent worker, able to work in fast paced environment.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills and is prepared for frequent travel overseas to countries like Batam.
Untuk Berlangganan Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru....
Hot News!!! "Seandainya saya menjadi Anggota DPD RI"